"have you ever been normal?"
To which, If I'm perfectly honest, the answer should have been no, but never mind.
Anyway, I should probably introduce myself, but if you are here because you know who I am, then you know who I am, and if you don't know who I am and are here by chance, then it doesent make a scrap of difference who I am anyway, so you know maybe I wont, but then that would just be rude, and so I take the opertunity to say, from the bottom most reaches or my heart...
Hi, I'm Matt!
Wow, a whole sentence with capital letters at the start of each word, thats fantastic.
Anyhoodles... here you will find everything that makes me laugh, cry, sing, dance, go awww, or go urrgh, enjoy, im one in 6,000,000,000 what are the odds ok knowing someone else like me?

1 comment:
well, if you are one in a million, there are still about 6000 people exactly like you. suck on that! =P
Post a Comment