When feeling down a while ago, I found something beautiful in a poor attempt to cheer myself up which involved a google images search for smile...
Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu,When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.I passed around the corner and someone saw my grinWhen he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.I thought about that smile then I realized its worth,A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth.So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetectedLet's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!
It worked!, i knew i recognised tha poem, and i did, its one my head teacher told us in assembly in primary school, it took me mentally back to amazing happy times and the illustration, well thats awesum too, nt sure if its real or what they are but hey oh, still love it, anyways, this reminds me of another happying thing, see next post...
(...probably :D)


1 comment:
on the contrary that picture has always made me want to punch something. i don't know why...
anyways, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
aha!
'always look on the bright side of life' *whistles off into the sunset*
Post a Comment