People now know this blog exists...
... at lunch time today, tory hallum was trying to get on...
... and so were other people... this is odd... noone really cares about me... they are just nosey... those likely to give a shit already know about it... or about everything in it :P...
i am not bothered... as joel said... its on the internet... people will read it... get over it...
and so i shall... i am not bothered anymore... cos i am who i am and will remain so until im not...
... at which post i shall inform you thusly here...
until then...
welcome back if I invited you...
... stop being a nosey cunt if i didnt ... and yes... fatty garland is a woofta boi... get over it...
love light and peace
matt
x

1 comment:
Mwahaha... How I love the things I inspire...
You see everyone of your followers? They all blog because of ME!
I rock.
But I have to go deflate my ego before it explodes...
*BOOM!*
Post a Comment