Sunday, 25 January 2009

Emo Commeth!

Heidy Hei Campers,
oww that makes me want to kill myself

(not really lol, that was an ad-hock joke)

anyway... the emo phase has started!... I have a very very emo coat... which I love ... its got loads of pockets and has shoulder straps, and makes me look very very thin!, love it.
and... I have been listening to fall out boy and Elliot minor all day, i even ventured into my chem last night!... for gods sake, my hairs even started growing too fast for its own good!

and... I have become physically attracted to anything and everything emo, especially the people. the sideways hair, the "whats the point" attitude... emo boy = FIT! emo BOYS = AMAZING :)

and so, i will join, now all i need to do is loose about a million tonnes of weight and ill be there!.

wow!
what a joke!

No comments: