Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Gee wizz guys, is he an emo or is he really that fit.

I have decided to go emo.
I have had enough of being all happy, and then depressive, and then depressive, cos it means that you, being my blog and people who read it, along with all the people i akctuaklly give two shits about, get the grunt of it. And it's not fair, cos im not the person I used to be when you get to know me. And so everyone can see the me that is underneath, but they can see him, from now on, all the time, and if the bootherton comes out with another fucking smarmy "what would it matter if he was gay" joke, I'm coming out. I swear.

I'll never do it, im far from "cool" enough to be an emo, and im too fat
never mind, ill jus imagine :)
ha ha smileyt face, thats a big fail already,
anyways...
jus fort u might like to know whats going on inside me

not a lot :S
emo time :)
ha ha and as i wrote emo time fall out boy came on, fantastic!
anyway..
a good start is to follow.
csya...

p.s. i love you, you know who you are too!

No comments: