skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I was normal once, it was a tuesday
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
E
I'm trying not to love you,
I'm trying not to care,
I'm trying not to live my life,
Wishing you were there,
I'm trying not to wonder,
Where you are or what you do,
I'm sorry, I can't help myself
I fell in Love with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Matt Garland's Profile
Create Your Badge
Always Twittering Away :P
Always Twittering Away :P
follow me on Twitter
About Me
Matt
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(5)
Emo Commeth!
E
Gee wizz guys, is he an emo or is he really that fit.
Just because I'm loosing, doesent mean im lost
One for you...
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment